Saturday 21 February 2009

A gift for my e-friends

In spite of distance, time, schedules, during the last six weeks, we have shared a lot. So many times we felt identified with other participants’ feelings and mood, though, we know quite little about one another. This is why, I’ve decided that my present would be a photo album for you to learn a bit more about me, my personal and professional life. I’ve included my family, my workplace, a group of learners, my holidays, my pets, my hobby…. What is it? Well, I wish you would like it as well as I’ve enjoyed all of your gifts. Always, see you. Never, good bye.



As regards our today's party, I want to contribute with some food, so I decided to share this with you. It was meant to be a gift for Bawers in Action but I think there will be enough for everybody

Cheers!!! Cristina from Argentina

No comments:

Post a Comment